Monday, August 9, 2010

Good Friends

Kel, Brooke, Dax, Me, & Cam (always looking at Daxton).


Megan, Mac and Daxton. He is such a cutie.


Lindsay reading to Camden. This just tugs at my heart strings. They've never met, but Camden hands her a book, sits in her lap, and she reads it to him. Nothing better to a mother than good friends who treat your family like their own.


Kelli had to leave early, but these are the valiant 6 (usually).


Camden checking up on Daxton before they left. He kept lifting up the blanket to look at him. These boys are going to be good friends, I just have a feeling.


It was so good to get together with old friends and catch up on Saturday.
Thanks everybody who could come!

2 comments:

Kelli K said...

I already want to do it again, is it sad that I don't think I have friends anymore! hahaha, just my 26 girls!! lol... but really, I'm think like monthly instead of bi-yearly... great idea huh??

Brooke and Jonny said...

Oh Mar I love these pictures! Camden and Dax are going to be the best of friends, I can feel it in my bones!