Monday, June 25, 2012

BFF Spotting

There I was at the Saturday Matinee Performance of Recital 2012, just chatting with my cousin when I saw a pretty prego girl.  I started thinking about how I don't ever look cute (like trendy cute, this ain't no pity party) pregnant, but this girl did.  White summery dress, pink cardigan and black bow above the belly, pretty blonde hair . . . WAIT?  That is my best friend!  Who is due the same day as me!  HOLY SMOKES!

And yes it was, the one and only Meredith Wahlstrom Wright.  How fun.  :)


5 comments:

Shane and Kenzie said...

How exciting for you! And I must add...BOTH of you look equally stunning, and so adorable pregnant.

Circe said...

You both look so fit and trim and young! Try not being cute at 40 and preggo! :)

TyandMar said...

You two are quite the pair. Always have been. I love that you are due the same time. So fun!

mere/tay(xoxo) said...

This post made me happy. So happy to see your lovely smiling face as of late. Love you to the love moon. Whatever that means. Ps let's come up with our own hand signal for power to breastfeeding. Just for kicks. Xoxo

Barbara said...

I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations! That's a great picture.