Sunday, October 5, 2008

Harold Judd Mace

This last Thursday my family (without Dad or Chris) drove down to Kanab, UT to attend my Great Grandpa's Funeral. It was very cool to see the town that he called home. We saw the Post Office where he worked, the Perry Lodge where my grandparents got married, and the ranch where they took summer vacations when my mom was growing up.


Aunt Florence, Grandma Adams, and Grandpa Mace.


Aunt Florence, Jennifer, Grandma Adams,
Sarah, Grandpa Mace, and Mom.

Kelsey, Erica, Clark, and I at the Kanab Cemetary.

This is the headstone where Grandpa's first wife Grace
(who died on my birthday) and Grandpa are now buried.


I wish we could have stayed longer (so Mark wouldn't have called me a Fun Murderer), but we had to head back to Provo, because Chris' mission reunion was that night.
Chris' mission President and his wife do not speak English. It was a very weird experience for me to not understand them at all when they were talking to me. Chris did a lot of translating that night.

No comments: