Thursday, January 15, 2009

You're It

Ok, the tag. I've never responded to a tag. How are you even supposed to know you got "tagged", besides coincidence? Anyway, I guess Laura tagged me and here I go.

I had to fudge this one, because I only have like 1 folder with more than or equal to 16 pictures.
So this is what I am calling 16th of 16th.
Chris playing the guiter on Rock Band at Maura and Steve's rockin Sunday party last year.

12th of 12th.
KC and I on the Daddy Daughter last year.

8th of 8th.
On the way to Lake Powell 2008. Our fruit roll ups had tattoo things on them. Clark started all this fun, so I think this picture is very appropriate to pay him homage.

4th of 4th.
The Fam + Andrew having Fazoli's at our house one summer day. We took another picture after this with me in Chris' place, because he was obviously ruining it.

2 comments:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Fun pictures! Usually the person who tags you leaves a comment on your blog letting you know that you've been tagged.

Natalie Murray said...

I can't believe how big your brother is! The last time I saw him he was just little! Time flies!