Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Antepenultimate, Penultimate

(Chris is writing this)
That's right. XY! Last night we stayed the night in Salt Lake at Maura and Steve's place in Sugarhouse. We had tacos, played Rock Band, which is always fun, and finished up the night with ice cream. We woke up early and drove up the university hospital and got the ultrasound. Our fetus is a boy! He was all scrunched in there with his knees up by his forehead. But we got a clear look and we're having a boy. We're really excited about it and we're looking forward to the next 20 weeks.

12 comments:

Connie Moody said...

Yeah! I have a grandson!!

The Beckstroms said...

YAY!!! Congrats you guys! Can't wait to meet him!

mccall said...

Congrats! But I'm so confused. You just said XY... we are having a boy. But your survey to the right here says XX=Boy. I'm stupid.

John and Stef said...

A boy!! Yay!! I'm so happy for you guys, boys are great. I'm sure girls are great too, but the 2 boys I have are really wonderful! :)
Hope all is well!!

C and MC said...

Yeah, sorry. The poll was messed up. XX is girl and XY is boy, which is why boys suffer from sex-linked genetic diseases.

Alisha said...

Yay! Im so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

I am excited for my new nephew! congrats you guys!

Shane and Kenzie said...

Congratulations Chris and Marianne...You two will make wonderful parents!

Blake and Laura said...

I'm so excited for you two!!! Is Marianne starting to show lots? Can't wait!!!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I'm glad I changed my vote. Congrats!! He will be great. Did you get ultrasound pictures? If you did I want to see them on Tues!!

McCall said...

wow! That is so fun!

TyandMar said...

Congrats guys! I love my little boy. You're going to have so much fun with a little buddy!!