Monday, August 20, 2012

S & S Shoreline Train

A few weeks ago Mom had one of her good ideas.  She dragged us all to the S & S Shoreline Train Park in Farmington, Ut.  I only say she dragged us, because I have felt quite LAZY lately and the idea of going anywhere, in clothes, in the heat of the day, makes me need to close my eyes and go to my happy place.  It was so fun though.  This man has made an unbelievable park/train station.  It started small just for his family I'm sure, and has grown into a museum, park, multiple different trains to ride, and he appears to be adding on!  They do train rides on the first Saturday of the month through the summer, so Sept 1st we'll be there ready to ride.





Probably yelling/singing "Casey Jr."


All pics credit to Gug.

1 comment:

McCall said...

Our family LOVES that place too!!